Cash Rebates. Low Listing Fees.
And Complete Real Estate Services and Support
When your members sell or purchase a home through the Smart Moves Program, they receive best-in-class service and our commitment to total satisfaction.
What Members Can Expect
• A large rebate on the purchase of a home
• A 1.5% Listing Fee on a home sale
• Only a $1 dollar total listing fee on a sale and purchase – Learn How
• Full service by an experienced, responsive agent
• Prompt answers to all questions
• Full MLS and Internet exposure on home sales
• Close communication throughout the transaction
When your members get started with Smart Moves, we assign a Personal Transaction Assistant (PTA) to serve as their advocate, helping them deal with all of the challenges of buying or selling a home.
The PTA acts as an independent advisor in the transaction, ensuring that any questions or issues will be addressed and resolved promptly.
Your member’s PTA works with the Smart Moves agent and all service providers to address problems and find prompt answers to questions. Our Transaction Coordinator (TC) makes sure all contracts, disclosures and forms are expeditiously and correctly completed. There is no charge for the support provided by the PTA or the TC.